EVENTS & GIGS
25.11.13 - 29.11.13
5FM's mentorship opportunities are one week long and accommodate 6 interns at a time. This is an intensive programme, where you will experience every aspect of 5FM.
An open day is a full day at 5FM - a one day whirlwind tour of what happens on and off air.
Mentorship programme for 2013:
New dates to be announced.
ONE WEEK MENTORSHIP:
Monday 25 November - Friday 29 November 2013
THE SCREENING PROCESS:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, age and region where you live; a 100-word motivation as to why we should pick you and what your aim in obtaining this experience is all about; and 5 things that make you stand out from the crowd. Please also specify whether you are interested in taking part in the 1-week mentorship, or to attend our open day.
2. It does not matter if you are studying, working, chilling or still at school - if you love 5FM, you stand a chance to be picked.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Any content produced by an intern during the duration of their time at 5FM is owned by 5FM, unless permission is granted otherwise by management
2. The internship programme is an experience for which you will not be remunerated
3. Interns need to be located in Johannesburg for the duration of their 1-week internship at their own expense
Again, if you'd like to take part, mail email@example.com with your reason. Also, please also specify whether you are interested in attending our open day or in taking part in the 1-week mentorship programme.
Please note that we have received thousands of applications so please be patient. If you have submitted your motivation and have not been chosen, send it in again!